Friday, May 7, 2010

Illness

Wednesday was missing a post because I was laid out for two days with random malaise. My apologies, I'll try to get some posts written in advance in case something like that happens again. Alignment discussion will continue next Wednesday.

I am bringing the Dirty Words to an end, but not closing the subject, as I think I've covered the majority of the negative stereotypes involved with metagaming. If someone has any ideas for continuing it, get with me to discuss it so I can see information that I haven't considered.

I'm currently accepting ideas for the next series for Fridays. If anyone has any suggestions, send them my way and I will gladly go over it.

We're light on content today, mostly because illness has thrown me completely off my game, even though I'm largely over it. On Monday we'll pick back up on Combat Roles.

Apologies for the missed post.

No comments:

Post a Comment