Friday, June 11, 2010

Guest Author (Soonish)

I'll be starting a new campaign in two-ish weeks, after an rather enjoyable break playing in a short-term campaign (which has turned out to be completely awesome). Gearing up for a campaign is always a great deal of fun, since the game world is rife with possibilities for everything and watching the players pick paths within the game world, altering the world and events, is very rewarding.

What does this have to do with a guest author? Because of an amazing speech by my best man, including amendments to the wedding vows, my lovely wife is required to play in a D&D game. I've managed to convince her to give it more than one session so she can get a better feel for it than just one game.

I've also managed to convince her to blog about her experiences here. So she'll be writing a post or three about her experiences which I think will provide a nice chronicle of someone gaming for the first time. I think that's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment