Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Monsters in Transition - Overview

I'm going to be going over varying monsters and how they've transitioned from D&D 3.5 (and possibly 3.0 if I can dig up the appropriate reference materials) to Pathfinder. I've felt that some monsters have an incorrect CR associated with them and I think that going over how they've changed from differing editions has impacted how they play in the game. I expect some monsters will have gone up, some will have gone down, and most will have been tweaked to remain internally consistent within their own systems.

This won't be a regular series, since the research and comparison may take a lengthy amount of time. However, I should be able to get the first one out on Friday; going over the basic fodder: Goblins.

No comments:

Post a Comment