Monday, August 9, 2010

Blog Relaunch

And I believe we're back.

It's been a busy and hectic month for me,  but I think I'm good to go.

My new campaign will be starting this coming weekend, so expect some notes on what is going in my campaign world as time progresses. My lovely wife will be playing and she agreed to guest author a post or two here about her experiences, so be looking forward to that.

I'll be going through old posts to see what series I had started and continue those.

This blog may expand beyond the D&D/Pathfinder systems, since my group has decided to involve other systems in our game rotation, including a system that Jimmy and I have created. So I will be trying to make the information for players and GM as system neutral as I can (except in specific instances when I feel the need to talk about something regarding one game system or another).


The posting schedule should remain the same; however, I am now the owner of a 4 month old puppy that seems to require a whole boatload of attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment